- Assist with the conversion from paper-based filing system to a paperless system
- General office duties including o Answering phone
- Greeting and assisting clients
- Issuing receipts for payment and preparation of bank deposits
- Printing of T4, T4A and T5 Summary and Supplementaries
- Printing and assembling of personal tax returns
Additional Skills Required and Ability to Demonstrate these during an interview:
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner and ability to recall information quickly
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Highly motivated
- Problem solver/Analytical thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as dealing with clients on a regular basis
- Experience in an office environment is an asset
- Knowledge of Doc-It, QuickBooks, Sage Simply Accounting, CaseWare/CaseView, MS Office, and Profile is an asset
- $17.50 – $19.00/hour based on education and experience
- 35 – 37.5 hours per week minimum
- Group benefit plan
This is a 12-month term position with the possibility of extending the term based on project progress. Additional potential to extend the term to a full-time position based on the aptitude to accept additional responsibilities. Candidates with a genuine interest in bookkeeping, accounting, or taxation will be given priority for an interview. Candidates are requested to indicate such interest and the reasons why in a cover letter accompanying the resume.
To Apply please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is November 21, 2022.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.